From a message to Barry via FFL2:

 Hey Barry, Buck man finally got me. He is not letting my posts go though on
FFL. Here is a swan song post if you wouldn't mind either quoting from or
posting in full on Alex's site:

Here is my post of what happened: End of an era for sure. Buck finally got me.
I haven't posted since he became the supreme Assatolla owner, so he must have
but me on moderation status as soon as Rick handed him he reins. I tried to
post yesterday but it didn't go through. Interestingly Alex tried to send me an
email about my status and that didn't show up on my Yahoo email account either,
so I must be on some sort of super lockdown status. Thanks to Alex for letting
me know what happened because Buck in his usual cowardly way didn't say a thing
to me or inform me that I am being moderated. I really appreciated his taking
the extra step of tracking me down on a personal email.

My posts since Buck took over have been carefully measured to not include
profanity or anything that could conceivably violate the Yahoo "standards." I
wanted to see if Buck would reveal himself for what he is and he did that. My
post was a challenge to his claim that he was using Rick as his model for
dealing with people. Buck: "I appreciate the precedence of quick summary
judgment exampled by Rick before in his handling of folks who fell outside of
bounds of propriety."

This is not true and I said so. He is moderating according to his personal
taste on people's POV and he is being dishonest about it. He adhered to none of
Rick's requests to moderate transparently and fairly and not as his freakish
persona creepy Buck character.

From the beginning of his taking over moderation status many voices rose up in
protest knowing what was to come. Some foolishly claimed that the people he
bounced deserved it for one Yahoo "offense" or other. But my posts being
cancelled this way are a clear example of his agenda to rid the site of anyone
who would challenge his misrepresentations, even without cursing him out. Buck
represents the worst of the movement that I left so many years ago. FFL used to
represent the best of my association with creative, interesting people in and
out of TM. Many thanks for the great times sorting out my feelings about the
movement through the years. My friends know how to stay in touch.  Thanks to
Alex for creating a site that continues the spirit of FFL and to Barry for
posting this. Curtis

Chat Conversation End