I'm trying to be fair to all parties involved, but as the feared, loved, and
respected Almighty Grand Poobah of FFL2, I reserve the right to engineer its
subscriber list as capriciously as I gosh darned please.

In the meantime... tea, Darjeeling, organic, hot.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 The banning of Richard from FFL was done by Rick for reasons of Richard's
behavior toward Curtis. With Curtis now effectively banned from FFL, there is
no longer any reason to keep Richard out of FFL. I propose that Richard be
allowed back on FFL and removed from FFL2 so that Curtis can feel safe joining
FFL2.

 Oh good plan. Make it so!

 But don't let a lack of immediate commitment from Buck stop you from making a
unilateral offering - just to show we are willing to let bygones be bygones of
course....