I like a current chocolate ad on British TV which features Audrey Hepburn -
kinda.

 I had a debate with my sister the other day on whether the makers of the ad
had used a look-a-like model (my belief) whereas my sister thought the footage
was from a genuine old film featuring Hepburn.

 We were both wrong. It seems the makers used face-recognition software and
then made the ad using nothing but CGI. The effect is stunning.

 This led me to ruminate that the day could soon come when a feature film could
be downloaded in which the viewer could choose which stars they would prefer in
the lead role : Cary Grant/Grace Kelly; Bogart/Bacall; Connery/Ursula Andress;
. . .

 And not far off maybe the day will arrive in which you can decide to have
yourself and partner as the stars!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9eDoS76LM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9eDoS76LM