Have you run this by Jamesalan yet?

 I believe he is our self appointed compliance officer.

 Well yes, there is a 'faith' aspect for some inside of TM that may be
different from those just practicing the meditation. Is that Religious?
Possibly, Re-read the Federal District Court opinion about the establishment of
religion. Where is the religion in TM? Locate a faith-based element of the TM
movement that evidently is at the intersection of a 'Faith and belief' in
Maharishi and his teachings beyond just practicing the technique. A
significance in faith as it is judged in TM movement culture and organizational
policy guideline that proscribes membership is where just being a practitioner
can run up against the religious of TM who administrate the TM movement.

 Where is the religion in just practicing a technique? A: using the criteria
laid out by the Federal District Court in its opinion a culture of an
organization could be adapted to being a non-theistic new religion by some. Are
TM and SCI now new religions for some? [Federal Court opinion: