On 08/17/2015 04:30 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I just buy pizza dough at Trader Joes or even the local grocery. Great for making whole wheat cheese zombies which I have fun talking about on another group totally unrelated to anything TM other than they are horror fans.

Being they are a bit down on anything woo-woo I had to coin a label for the place and that got Barry going. The group is open for reading. Like this one you don't need to be a member to read it.

People seem to get too serious sometimes on these groups whereas sitting at a table in a restaurant reactions to the same words would be different and more jovial.

*/You seem to like to keep things light which is great around here. I think it's mostly that some take themselves and what they have to say too seriously, like we should actually have a seismic shift in consciousness were we to take their postings to heart./*

I was told there yesterday that people who believe in esoteric things belong in Bellevue. That's a rather conservative point of view. Guess that means that NYC better start rounding up artists and musicians too. Go figgur.