The theories discussed didn't cover the theory that states the universe will
accelerate its expansion until the outer edges of the universe would reach the
speed of light.  According to Leonard Susskind, those galaxies would freeze its
activity and time itself would stop.  In effect, those galaxies at the edges
will turn into light and disappear from the observable horizon of the universe.

 10 Theories On How The Universe Will End - Listverse
http://listverse.com/2014/04/11/10-theories-on-how-the-universe-will-end/

 http://listverse.com/2014/04/11/10-theories-on-how-the-universe-will-end/

 10 Theories On How The Universe Will End - Listverse
http://listverse.com/2014/04/11/10-theories-on-how-the-universe-will-end/ One
of the most fascinating things about the universe is how little we really know.
And just like we want to know what happens when we die, science has ask

 View on listverse.com
http://listverse.com/2014/04/11/10-theories-on-how-the-universe-will-end/
 Preview by Yahoo