The fools delayed the inevitable in 2008 and they tried to delay things by printing money. Time for a reboot. There are many ways this can go but it was inevitable that something had to give. Whether this is the time or it gets temporarily resolved until next year time will tell. But it is a pattern that has to play out.

What would you want?  The same ol' same ol' inequality?