The spray from the copter was more sprinkles than I've felt in a long time here in California including yesterday when we actually did get a couple of rain drops. Someone said it's a CalFire copter but I think the shield on door is Coast Guard. Folks near the fire lost a dog and a barn. It started as a vehicle fire which got under control but a few minutes later the vegetation fire flared up. They don't need my help as they also had a tanker up and a play way overhead supervision to keep the copters and plane from colliding (which has happened in the past).