I think the US is a fallen country. As you know I look at a lot of media particularly film and TV. I'm in the entertainment business. What I see is a decline in the creativity of US media products. When a country falls it is reflected in it's culture and our culture sucks right now. That's why I watch more foreign produced films and TV shows.

But just look at timelines. When the Soviet Republic fell there was no longer a boogeyman. Defense spending dropped and we had a balanced budget in the 1990s. But the military industrial complex did not like that. Look at the PNAC doctrine. Don't think the 9/11 was an "inside job"? Think again. The MIC needed a "new Pearl Harbor." Is it a coincidence that 9/11 happened to help that out? And BTW you don't start a military campaign in a month as was done with Afghanistan. Those take a couple years to set up. Iraq took two years to set up. Now look at this defense spending chart which has been adjusted for inflation and think about it.

On 09/02/2015 08:00 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
This video explains why I say America is Adharmic. I doubt anyone will will even listen to a few minutes. "For the hearts of these people are hardened,and their ears cannot hear,and they have closed their eyes-so their eyes cannot see,and their ears cannot hear,and their hearts cannot understand and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them." Mathew13:15
 This is a beautiful video, well done!

*From:* "he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:18 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Must see, if ye haven't yet!

Jonathan Cahn - 3rd June 2015 - Latest Updated Speech - Harbingers <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ploj0HGw8>

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ploj0HGw8>

Jonathan Cahn - 3rd June 2015 - Latest Updated Spee... <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ploj0HGw8> Here is the latest Jonathan Cahn speaking address at Gateway Church speaking on the latest up to date information concerning the Harbingers and Shemit...

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ploj0HGw8>

Preview by Yahoo

Whoa! Sycamore tree and stuff...