 I heard a report the other day that male dolphins abuse female dolphins and
they are not the kindly beasts we think they are.  Males will sometimes gather
in groups and attack females.  They seem to have intelligence but it might be a
bit crude compared with humans.

 Oh, I don't know. I have heard of any number of humanoid males who have
gathered in groups in order to abuse females... I wonder if that fact has any
relationship to amount or degree of intelligence or not.