About time people start talking about "Silly Season" as this whole election process is ridiculous. But don't expect it to get much traction as the media will suppress any discussion of limiting the election season as they make too much money from it.

On 09/17/2015 11:45 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It was too long for me.I changed the channel shortly after Carly made her comment about Planned Parenthood. I was sold on her by that point.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:32 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] 'Debate from Hell'

Many analysts did not the debate stating that it was too long which made the contestants look tired and haggard for prime time TV. What do you think?

CNN Blasted for 3 Hour ‘Debate From Hell’ <https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/cnn-blasted-3-hour-debate-hell-125027326.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>

image <https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/cnn-blasted-3-hour-debate-hell-125027326.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>

CNN Blasted for 3 Hour ‘Debate From Hell’ <https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/cnn-blasted-3-hour-debate-hell-125027326.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma> CNN is hoping for big numbers from Wednesday’s second GOP presidential debate, but so far, reaction among the media hasn’t been stellar. Politico‘s H...

View on www.yahoo.com <https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/cnn-blasted-3-hour-debate-hell-125027326.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>

Preview by Yahoo