On Dec 7, 2005, at 11:59 AM, sparaig wrote:

Heh.

I'm the one who DOES acknowledge being under medical treatment for

medical conditions (OCD AND ADHD) and what do I get? Oddball

characters using my diagnosed medical conditions to generate personal

insults.

Perhaps you could take the hint and cool off on the obsessive posting?

Duh.

We're the one's who have to wade through this stuff, not you. However if you want to continue to play poster boy for obsessive posting go right ahead. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm sure so are all the other posters.

Don't take it so personally, but enuff is enuff...