BRAHMACHARI GIRISH ACQUITTED FROM CRIMINAL CHARGES
 Criminal allegations by a lady teacher of Maharishi Vidya Mandir Bhopal
against Brahmachari Girish, Group Chairman of Maharishi Vidya Mandir Schools
were proven wrong when Honourable VII Addition Session Court of Mrs. Saida Bano
Rahman has passed the order of acquittal in favour of Brahmachari Girish.
 This teacher and her husband has conspired and framed false and self made
charges against Brahmachari Girish few years back and this case has closed
today with acquittal order after trail of about 21 Months.
 Brahmachari Girish Ji has expressed that “Indian eternal principle
Satyamevajayate-Truth is Always Victorious has been re-established again. Truth
is eternal, beyond limitations of time and space, invincible and time
repeatedly has witnessed its victory. Its true that in Kaliyaga proving truth
takes little longer, but at the end it gets established with the support of
Laws of Nature.”
 Brahmachari said that "few of ex-employees of the organization, who have been
expelled from service on the grounds of indiscipline, financial embezzlement
and anti-organizational activities, have joined hands and are involved in
criminal conspiracy against me and Maharishi Organizations. This case was one
of these conspiracies. We have proof of this and our team of Lawyers will
unveil soon revengeful, defamatory activities of these miscreants against
Maharishi Organizations. We are firm believer of the justice of Nature and we
have faith on the Judiciary of India and we hope this faith will last forever.”
 Giving credit of this victory to almighty God, Gurudev Swami Brahmanand
Saraswati ji and His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi ji, Girish ji has
appreciated his sincere colleagues and all members of different Maharishi
organization and said “All officers, teachers, employees and well wishes of
Maharishi Organizations who have maintained unity, patience and peace during
this hard time and achieved success, deserve great appreciation and heartiest
thanks.
 Brahmachari has extended his sincere thanks to team of his Lawyers special
Senior Advocate Shri Vijay Choudhary, Shri Vivek Choudhary of Bhopal and Senior
Lawyers of Honourable High Court Shri Surendra Singh and Manish Dutt.