 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:35 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: California Drought a Government Conspiracy?

   TMers in the state should get together and request a rain yagya from pandits
in India

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/growing-number-believe-californias-drought-is-a-government-conspiracy/

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/growing-number-believe-californias-drought-is-a-government-conspiracy/

 BTW, talk of "chemtrails" has been around since the early 1970s when I
 used to read about them in the LA Free Press. I sorta makes sense that
 if climate scientists were concerned then they might have figured asking
 the public if it would be okay to do some program would have met with
 resistance. Thing is I've seen two planes at the same altitude within
 minutes of each other. One had a regular "contrail" and the other had
 the controversial "chemtrail". The first one dispersed about a mile
 behind the plane when the second did not.

 On bright sunny days in the SF Bay area you can see the remains of these
 fake cirrus clouds. And I've seen reports people have done about the
 low pressure areas that would usually come off the Pacific and bring
 rain to California, stall and disperse. Some believe this is the work
 of the former military run (now University of Alaska) HAARP facility.
 The reason given is that Fukushima has dumped so much radiation into the
 Pacific, which is why we are seeing more beached whales, that the rain
 would have been radioactive and deadly.

 BTW, I recall seeing a tape in SCI back in 1974 about a meditating
 climate scientist. I don't quite remember his name.