Must be new souls to fall for that. Maybe tell them being a rock star is a faster way to get virgins? Worked on Russia. ;-)

On 09/26/2015 02:32 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
No, they are having their children here and in Europe. Europe is being becoming Muslim by birth. Muslim births are out pacing European births.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, September 26, 2015 3:47 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Don't Let Muslim Migrants In'

They may have more children, but the family can't take care for them or the children die through wars as victims or as jihadists. Will MMY's dream of Heaven on Earth be fulfilled?

I saw a video the other day,I'll look for it and try to post it here if I can. It explains statistically that in order for a culture to grow, it requires that each couple produce at least 2.11 children to replace them. If they produce less , there will be failure to grow and collapse will be inevitable. Most European countries are producing less than 1.9, many as low as 1.3 per couple. Muslim immigrants are reproducing in far greater numbers, numbers far beyond what is *needed* to grow. Europe is quickly being conquered by Islam by natural reproduction. The United States is well on it's way with the same scenario.