> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > What, like I should talk about the drunken woman I date-raped
when
> > > was about 22? THere's durned little about my past I haven't
faced
> at
> > > one time or another, as far as I can tell.
> > >
> > And now you're gossiping about yourself! Will wonders never cease?
> >

> Not the usual definition of gossip.

The door swings both ways, buddy. It's okay for you to "gossip" about
your alledge rape of a woman maybe 20 years ago? But it's not okay
for women who have been sexually abused to "gossip" about it 20 years
later? How do we know you're not lying about this? You accuse the
women who have claimed sexual relationships with MMY of lying. Why in
the world should we believe you?

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM