Doug,

 That's a good reminder for everyone.  Group meditation with siddhas should
help.  But the ultimate solution is for the world to raise its collective
consciousness.  Based on the state of affairs in the world today, most people
today do not know how to transcend, despite the teachings of religious
teachers, Pope Francis included.

 On the precipice of world Conflagration!  Again. Clearly it is time to gather
group meditations to help bring greater world coherence in consciousness and
conscience and cool things down. Seeing the world news feels like world war is
to break out at least there.

 Let us give peace a chance, it is time to come to meditation and help set the
dooms-day clock back, again. The science of peace-making shows we should be
making our ways to a group meditation nearby, now.

 It appears that their cruise missiles are not reliable.  However, we don't
know if any of their missiles hit the IS targets.  Would their involvement in
Syria eventually cause war against the US and its allies?

 4 Russian Cruise Missiles Crash in Iran En Route to Syria
http://news.yahoo.com/4-russian-cruise-missiles-crash-iran-en-route-220504854.html

http://news.yahoo.com/4-russian-cruise-missiles-crash-iran-en-route-220504854.html

 4 Russian Cruise Missiles Crash in Iran En Route to Sy...
http://news.yahoo.com/4-russian-cruise-missiles-crash-iran-en-route-220504854.html
 On Wednesday, Russia fired 26 cruise missiles at what it said were ISIS
targets in Syria, assisting a ground offensive launched by the Syrian military
in centr...

 View on news.yahoo.com
http://news.yahoo.com/4-russian-cruise-missiles-crash-iran-en-route-220504854.html
 Preview by Yahoo