From: Divine Mother Guidance & Healing
Date: Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 5:34 PM
Subject: FREE WEBCAST:Wed Oct 14th

|   |

|  |

| FREE Evening WebcastA power-packed evening with Divine Mother
| A free healing session with Divine Mother is a rich, peaceful, and enlivening
experience. You will be immersed in the great abundance of Divine Mother's
guidance, healing, and love.Using vibrational healing tools, Connie Huebner
will guide you on a profound inner journey into Divine Mother's presence. You
will be dipped in and out of the Infinite Source of creation to heal and
dissolve blocks that inhibit the flow of your life energy.

Date:    Wednesday, October 14thTime:    7:00 p.m. (central US time)Where:  by
Skype, webcast, teleconference, or in person at Divine Mother Church*
When you register for the webcast you will receive a recording of it (in an
email next day). So if you can't make it Wednesday the 14th you can hear the
recording at your convenience.  *51 N Court, back of the building, east entrance
To register, click here.

| Other Upcoming Events

| Register now for the following:
* "Healing the Fear of Death" - empowerment session, Saturday, October 17, 10
a.m. central (USA) time zone. Register here.
* "Your Evolving Physiology: Message from the Nervous System" - empowerment
session, Saturday, October 24, 10 a.m. central (USA) time zone.Register here.
* Special Evening Webcast: "Empowering the Chakras for Physical Health" -
Wednesday, October 28, 7:00 p.m. central (USA) time zone. Register here.

|   |

|  |

|   |

|  |

This email was sent to dougham...@gmail.com by tpra...@lisco.com  |    Update
Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | About our service
provider. |

Divine Mother Guidance & Healing | PO Box 2424 | Fairfield | IA | 52556 |

 |  |