From: jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2015 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ivanka Trump offers TM to her team / Update

Bhairitu,

Are you speaking of George Bush, the elder, as a meditator?

On 10/18/2015 12:30 PM, salyavin808wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

Would be great if she couldreally get her Dad to be an enthusiastic promoter
asPresident.

Erm, why? Did you like Trump before you foundout his daughter did TM, or do you
think that singlefact about his family would negate the horrors ofhaving such
an oaf in charge of America because itmeans a few more people might learn the
samerelaxation technique as you?

We've already had a meditating President (supposedly) and he didn'texactly make
a great impact, neither did his son.  But Trump is a"jobs creator" and should
be worshiped. Of course he's also (likeCarly Fiorina) a jobs destroyer and
steals other people's money. Talk is cheap but I have been recommending folks
read SinclairLewis's "It Can't Happen Here" and learn about Buzz Windrip to get
aclue.