On 11/02/2015 12:02 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 10/29/2015 11:43 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    Are some of these scientists insecure or something?  I mean,
    we're getting "scientist" probably in their 20s declaring things
    and they really haven't had much experience in life.   Everyday
    we get proclamations some which conflict with another group's
    proclamations the week before.  Some are just really, really
    lame.  I would give them a D if I were their professor.

    I'm intrigued to know what "experience in life" you could have
    that would make you more likely to know how much matter there is
    in distant galaxies. Surely it's a matter of measuring
    gravitational rotation and studying spectroheliographs of emitted
    light?

    I'm intrigued by how you misunderstand what the term "experience
    in life" means.  It means "mature thinking".  That's why I'm
    wondering if these ideas are those of millennial scientists.

    Nice try, but it still doesn't explain how mature" one would need
    to be to operate data gathereing equipment. PHD level would do
    just fine.

Having a doctorate degree just means you passed the tests, published a thesis and boards to get one. All that information is generally just theory. Just ask a tenured professor about it. He'll probably tell about all the shitty PhD candidates they get. After they've been out of college a couple years then they begin to learn how the world really works. Didn't you think you knew everything up until you were 30? Or do you still think you know everything because you practiced TM which would give you "the home of all knowledge?" Psst, still doesn't mean you know everything.

    Logically the way we see things in nature work of course it is
    entirely possible there are earth like planets throughout the
    universe.  But why make the stupid statement that this planet is
    among the first.  More likely many, many "Earths" have come and
    gone.  That is a more logical assumption.

    Not logical at all if you understand the universe to be a
    particular age and that it took time for stellar processes to
    create the heavy matter necessary for planets like ours.

    It's a matter of atomic complexity. The first generation of atoms
    were 75% hydrogen, it was the supernovae of the first stars that
    created the next level of complexity by fusing atomic nuclei
    together to make heavier elements. It takes four generations of
    stars forming and collapsing to create carbon:

    However that too is just a theory.

    There's no "just" about it. We know how atoms are made and what
    they are made of, know what the universe was made of when it
    started and we know that stars create heavy matter out of light
    particles. Unless someone magicked it all into being and our
    knowledge of particle physics is a coincidence, I would say we
    have a bonafide explanation.

No, that's just a theory too. It could even be completely wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8

    FORMATION OF THE HIGHER MASS ELEMENTS
    <http://aether.lbl.gov/www/tour/elements/stellar/stellar_a.html>

    image
    <http://aether.lbl.gov/www/tour/elements/stellar/stellar_a.html>

    FORMATION OF THE HIGHER MASS ELEMENTS
    <http://aether.lbl.gov/www/tour/elements/stellar/stellar_a.html>
    Formation of the High Mass Elements (What Happens Inside a Star)
    ABSTRACT Once the universe was created by the Big Bang, the only
    abundant elements prese...

    View on aether.lbl.gov
    <http://aether.lbl.gov/www/tour/elements/stellar/stellar_a.html>

    Preview by Yahoo