 French citizens they may be, but they are likely to be second-generation
immigrants from North Africa or the Middle East.

 Yeah, so? The point is they didn't come in with the Syrian refugees as
"stowaways".

 I didn't know there were any Europeans, especially French, applying for
refugee status to the US!

 There are a few things you don't know, Mikey, that's what makes life so
interesting and exciting.

 My point being, five of the current Paris terrorists were French Nationals.

http://qz.com/550862/at-least-four-of-the-paris-attack-suspects-were-french-nationals/

http://qz.com/550862/at-least-four-of-the-paris-attack-suspects-were-french-nationals/