Yup, Buzz Windrip on on the rise.  I'm glad to live in a very "blue" area.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Can't_Happen_Here <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Can%27t_Happen_Here>

On 11/24/2015 07:54 AM, feste37 wrote:

I agree he is getting worse by the day. I have never seen anything like this in America before. It is like we are watching the rise of a new, authoritarian, neo-fascist movement that is completely outside the old parameters of the two major parties.

So, speaking of aberrations of nature, Trump seems to be finally showing his full colors, the real, ugly extent of the truth that he is as each day goes by. The more events in the news that relate to immigrants, to terrorists to American fear, the more we see of Trump's essence. His monstrosity will, surely, be his downfall. But oh, he is a scary bastard and the fact that many in America are listening to him is truly hair raising. But, he will self-destruct, if my theory holds true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-a-problem-of-the-gops-own-creation/2015/11/23/1fbcdf2c-9226-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html?postshare=7501448369502612&amp;tid=ss_fb