From what I'm reading, this guy was just a malcontent and a loser, not a
Christian at all, although it seems he may have latched on to some nonsense
said about Planned Parenthood. The best thing to do now would be to take this
guy outside and hang him. But of course that won't happen. Instead, he will
likely get life in prison without parole, which, from fwhat I'm reading, will
represent an improvement in his living situation from what it has recently been
(they have indoor plumbing in prisons, I believe), all courtesy of the Colorado
taxpayer. I wonder how they feel about this?