 Go hug a tree, mate, it will make you feel better -- it's been SCIENTIFICALLY
VALIDATED!!

 Oh, I feel fine anyway thanks.

 There's some interesting stuff there but sadly mixed up with a lot of new age
whimsy. This is fairly common these days, everyone wants to be scientifically
validated because they know it's the only way to be taken seriously. What we
have to do is watch out for quantum flim-flammery whereby people smuggle in
their own unrealistic ideas in on the backs of good research. A fine example we
all know about that is everything John Hagelin has ever said.

 Tree Hugging Now Scientifically Validated
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/

 http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/

 Tree Hugging Now Scientifically Validated
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/ It has
been recently scientifically validated that hugging trees is good for you.
Research has shown that you don’t even have to touch a tree to get better —
jus...

 View on theunboundedspirit.com
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/
 Preview by Yahoo