 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:01 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] US Top General: We're not Ready to Defeat ISIS

 After President Obama said that the terrorist group will soon be defeated,
this general says the opposite.  He's most likely playing politics to get
something for the military.  If not, he should be fired ASAP.

 America’s Top General Says We’re Not Ready to Defeat ISIS
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-top-general-says-not-231900293.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-top-general-says-not-231900293.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

 America’s Top General Says We’re Not Ready to Defeat ...
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-top-general-says-not-231900293.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
 Destroying ISIS is job number one for President Obama and most Americans.
Dunford didn’t try to put a positive spin on a negative situation. “It’s my
assumptio...

 View on finance.yahoo.com
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-top-general-says-not-231900293.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
 Preview by Yahoo