Believe me, I've done square dancing. But I'm too much of a klutz to be any good at it. And yes, there are videos of square dancing on the Internet but none of the look I was talking about. Videotape didn't exist back then and small stations didn't have kinescope. But they did have microwave remote equipment. Someday I may figure out a way to emulate on a computer the look.