Not in the Internet age. Chemical fertilizers and pesticides are yesterdays news. They were developed before anyone imagined that farmers might have computers and use techniques from around the world to grow natural organic food. In fact when I was living back home in the 1980s some of the first people to get computers in that rural area were the farmers who also got modems and logged into the state's agricultural extension BBS to get information.

On 12/28/2015 06:02 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
In fact, they will need to use chemical fertilizers and pesticides to keep up with demand!

*From:* "email4you mikemail4...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:*
*Sent:* Monday, December 28, 2015 4:45 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] >> Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food <<

http://sustainablepulse.com/2015/12/03/putin-russia-will-be-worlds-largest-supplier-of-healthy-organic-food/#.VmL7vOMrJhF

>> Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food <<

thats what we need in Europe,
because the majority of people dont want
GMO PESTICIDED food....
whats absolutely not good for the health
and wellbeeing of all people.
also very surprising is,
that russia already adopted ayurveda officially
to their health care system :)

This remembers me to Maharishis quote
about 1976, when i worked there in Seelisberg:

> ONE DAY RUSSIA WILL BE YOUR RESCUE <

this time now seems to come.

I AM SURE MAHARISHI MADE THIS QUOTE IN THIS WORDS,
BECAUSE MANY YEARS I WONDERED HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN,
1976 WAS STILL IN THE > COLD WAR < TIMES.

BUT DOES ANYONE OF YOU KNOW WHEN EXACTLY AND
IN WHICH CONTEXT MAHARISHI SAID THIS ?
IN WHICH MEETING OR SPECIAL ADDRESS ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING.
JAI GURU DEV
Michael