“We are a group of people who have come together and created a community for a
transcendentally important common purpose, which of course was to practice the
Transcendental Meditation program and the TM-Sidhi program together as a group,
for the sake of bringing coherence to local, national and world consciousness
based on balancing labor and leisure to meditate while working together for the
benefit of the community. Our Super-Radiance meditating community includes
families and households of all the TM-Meditators and TM-Sidhas in the
Fairfield, Vedic City and Jefferson County area.”