 Pants, what are you more afraid of?  Muslims or communists?  Which sky is
falling today?

 "Pants" kind of sticks/fits, doesn't it? LOL

 On 01/02/2016 05:35 PM, emptybill@... mailto:emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

   I'm a liberal and I don't except the demands of Islam.

 No traditional muslim will care whether you call yourself liberal,
conservative, libertarian, marxist, maoist, plain old-time communista.

 You are a kufir (an unbeliever). You are a pollution in the view of Allah. If
the musselmen are feeling condescending then maybe you'll be allowed to live as
a dhimmi - including paying the tax for receiving the "protection" of the
State. Just 'cause that sounds like mafia protection-money doesn't mean it
could possibly be that ... (ahem).

 If they are not feeling condescending, then you will be treated like the
prophet treated the kufir ... beheading them and using their women for work
slaves and sex slaves. The only men remaining were used as slaves.

 In the Ottoman empire the captured boys and young teenages were castrated and
thrown onto a heaping pile. Those strong enough to survive and not die were
then used as work slaves.

 Welcome to your future. ISIS 2.0

  • [FairfieldLife] The migra... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLife] ... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]