It's still an assumption that this planet exists.  Someone still has to find it
to confirm its existence.

 It's been a bumper year for space fans out on the edge of the solar system.
First we had the astounding photos of Pluto that showed an unexpectedly complex
and geologically active world with an atmosphere even! And now we have this, a
potential new planet and a proper big one too. But any residents won't get many
birthday cards, unless they live for a very long time...

 But it's big enough to affect your jyotish charts guys, maybe that's why
they've been wrong all these years ;-)

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/ninth-planet-solar-system-edge-discovery-pluto

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/ninth-planet-solar-system-edge-discovery-pluto