I got my first and only advanced technique on TTC from Maharishi. Many others did too. Something strange happened on the flight home as some were asking people if they remembered the advanced technique they got. Seems some didn't. I was confused for years between two versions. Each gave a different experience. Remember this was years before the mantras were posted online. And two mantra check letters to Maharishi got me nowhere. This is part of why I soured on the movement. Just like software, you get no support you go elsewhere.

On 01/21/2016 11:55 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
The last penny I gave the TMO was for fourth advanced technique back in the 90's.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, January 21, 2016 1:28 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Birthday! David Lynch Turns 70 Today

LOL! Me to!
Yeah, I found it very annoying to listen to him as well. Wish I could have fallen asleep. I was usually good for about ten minutes but when he closed his eyes and started rambling it was like WTF!

But the problem with dozing during rounding courses is that it can all sink in and you start believing it all anyway, and before you know it you're saying "I got some nature support today" when what you meant to say was "There was an available table at the cafe this morning." There's a vast gulf in sanity between those two statements, and it creeps up on you without you realising it, and before you know it you've got the yagya service on speed dial....

Not that I ever did any of that obviously....