--- Tom Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bostonbob53"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.  Anon or Tom
> Pall, these posts are
> > obviously his. What the hell?  Does he think he's
> fooling anyone or
> > that anyone still cares?
>
> They still care enought to attack him.  To state
> categorically that he
> is forever doomed because development stops when
> abuse begins.
>
> My guess is that Tom wants to have the last
> > word and even up all his imagined slights.  So
> okay Tom.  You win.  We
> > all love you.  Happy now?
> >

> That is absolutely what Tom wants.  He wants sincere
> apologies from
> the people who derided him over and over.  He want a
> detailed, sincere
> apology from the "Dr." who said that Tom would
> always be his nigah.
> Tom is working day and night to get FFL deleted.  He
> wants the slams
> made against him and encouraged by others undone.
> He'll eventuall
> shame the hatemongers into apologizing or better
> yet, make FFL not be
> there when you next go to visit it.  So he won't
> have to see more
> ganging up against him to slam him for the fun of
> it.
>
> And he wants the "So okay Tom. You win.  We all love
> you.  Happy now?
> turned into sincere words.  Not of "we love you" but
> "we've been some
> really immature louts".  If it's too tedious for you
> to do so, then
> just keep your wise ass "Happy now?" comments out of
> it.  You have
> added to the flames.  Happy now?

What exactly is a "detailed" apology? How can one
apologize for something one never did? When did I call
you, "My nigah" ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM