Seeds are essential to maintain future food supplies. They are the foundation
of life, from fruits and vegetables to grain and livestock feed — without them,
we have no food. It's estimated that upwards of 90 percent of our caloric
intake comes from seeds, directly or indirectly.\
Seeds represent hope and new beginnings. When you save seeds, you're joining a
lineage of farmers, gardeners and seed enthusiasts that dates back to the Stone
Age — our civilization arose, in large part, due to seed saving...
PLS READ MORE >>>
"Seeds of Change" Documents the Seed Saving Movement

|   |
| "Seeds of Change" Documents the Seed Saving MovementSeeds of Change
documentary features seed savers who are pursuing grassroots alternatives to
GMOs and the industrialized food system. |

| View on articles.mercola.com | Preview by Yahoo |

|   |

PLS ENJOY:
SOMETHING VERY GOOD IS ALREADY