You seem to prefer feudalism over democracies?  Why?

On 02/01/2016 12:23 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
"He did such damage"?. I don't think you really want to go there. The national debt when Bush took office was approximately 5 trillion dollars. That combined all administrations prior to his. He left with roughly a ten trillion dollar national debt after eight years, two wars,a medicare prescription entitlement program, a major terrorist attack(9/11), a natural disaster(Katrina) that wiped out a major city (New Orleans), a growing democracy movement throughout the middle-east, including Iran. Qaddafi giving up his WMDs and trying to keep his nose clean, internationally anyway, cooperation between Sunni, Shia and Kurds in Iraq Let's examine Obama's record of *Hope n Change*. A national debt of twenty trillion dollars in eight years. That's twice Bush's increase. Eight years of recession or near recession, the lowest economic growth in decades. Job growth is primarily limited to part time work. Highest unemployment for blacks ever. Race relations at their lowest since the sixties and race riots. Numerous terrorist attacks on the homeland. Surrendered victories in Iraq and Afghanistan. Abandoned a free Iranian movement, Saw the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt, a loyal ally, chaos throughout the middle-east and North Africa. Allies like Israel, Eastern Europe and Saudi Arabia have doubts about our commitments to them. Out military that answers the call when needed and does more to prevent aggression has been reduced by half.

Meanwhile, here at home, insurance rates have increased by an average of $2500.00 a year per family after being told his plan would reduce them that much. A few million who didn't have insurance before now have some but with a deductible so high it doesn't do them any good unless their illness is catastrophic. A bunch or people got some free phones and food stamps, while illegals are allowed to come in by the millions with few consequences. Obama's only legacy is Obamacare which has helped so few at the cost of so many and it will be overturned. So, what has that 10 trillion in new debt gotten you?

*From:* "emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, February 1, 2016 10:45 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: IA law gives people time off of work to caucus!

Well, I won't argue with you after the fact. Bush did get the electoral vote, although he lost the popular vote. And, he did such damage, that it shifted the nation to desire "hope and change!" And, the Republicans were such sore losers that they never did get over the hit to their collective ego. And, so, the biggest ego of them all has stepped up for a bid to power—appealing to the angry, dark side of human nature, the unconscious fear, promising with fiery blame to be a violent redemptor. Should I stop now? YES, I SHOULD!

Every thing I said was factual. The Supreme Court of the United States told the Supreme Court of Florida that they could not change their election laws during the election. In fact, that they couldn't change the laws, period. Only the state legislature could change the laws. All recounts, and I believe there were three of them, were done to the letter of the law and Bush still won.