Praise the Unified Field from which all Blessings flow,

 Spring Comes Today: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then
scattered showers. High near 44. Windy, with an east wind 20 to 30 mph
decreasing to 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and
half of an inch possible.

 A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow
between midnight and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low
around 29. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust
as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Imbolc or Imbolg (pronounced i-molg),

 Gaelic marking the beginning of spring.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote :