 Women should never be in combat for the very reasons you mention.What I find
confounding though is why would women, who advocate pacifism, nonviolence, anti
war etc. even propose that women should be drafted? It seems that *anything you
can do, I can do better* over rides reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79yYo2aOZs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79yYo2aOZs

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79yYo2aOZs

 The 'Right' to Have Babies - Monty Python's 'The Life of...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79yYo2aOZs

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79yYo2aOZs
 Preview by Yahoo

 This clip is so utterly funny and fantastic you have probably made my day
here, Mike. I have been inspired to watch "Life of Brian" again. (Still
smiling.)