It was the 50th professional football stupid bowl, will it last another decade
in its present form? Apparently enrollment in junior and high school football
programs is way off. Will it have sufficient recruits to draft out of college
programs in four years?
  Football asks way more from the human body than it can give. It becomes
simply immoral to support it any longer given what we know about its injuries.
How many more hits can they sustain before they simply must change to become
the Professional League of Touch Football? ! ..The Super Bowl of Touch
Football.. !

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yes, the meditating Fairfield folkart community gathered enjoying its annual
marathon viewing of the Arts&E 1995 Pride and Prejudice as contrast to the
professional football stupid bowl of damaged brains.

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU Description

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Good game?  Good commercials?  I'm with you on Lady Gaga, though.

 Lady Gagag knocked the ball out of the park with her Star Spangled Banner

 Good game so far.
 Even better commercials.

  • [FairfieldLife] Outstandi... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]