I'd say there's been a "black night of the soul" for many of us regarding M's
teaching.

 Indeed...and yet how much more marvellous are the first rays of early morning
set against the darkest of nights, with the full brightness of day yet to come!
Through the line behind the pioneering attitude of MMY has come blessings
uncountable for all you who have passed on a technique to others for the things
that cannot be bought: a wonderful peace, calm, joy, hope, stillness within,
vision, and centred in being the ability to perceive the passing from the real
- so much! And for some, a new life, a freedom from mental pain and anguish, a
raising out of confusion and loss, a release from dreadful misery into a
generous deep gratitude and love. Yes, that was MMY I think.