"Open Sesame" Shows the Importance of Seed Saving

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| "Open Sesame" Shows the Importance of Seed SavingOpen Sesame shows the
importance of saving seeds, which are in danger of disappearing because of
agrichemical monopolies, GMOs, and gene patenting. |
|  |
| View on articles.mercola.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

DEAR FRIENDS & MEDITATORS,
THIS IS AN AMAZING DOCUMENTARY, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SEEN, BECAUSE ITS
IMPORTANT FOR EVERY HUMAN BEEING ...

IT ALSO ANSWERS THE QUESTION, WHATS REALLY BEHINDTHE GMO & PESTICIDES STORY:
The documentary "Open Sesame: The Story of Seeds" by M. Sean Kaminsky seeks to
inspire people about the importance of seed saving—and its urgency.1When you
save seeds, you're joining a chain of farmers, gardeners, and seed enthusiasts
that dates back to the Stone Age—our civilization literally arose due to seed
saving.Early humans selected the best wild plants with which to feed
themselves, and passed those varieties along to others by saving and sharing
seeds....
PLEASE READ MORE AND ENJOY ...WISH YOU A HAPPY SUNNY SUNDAYJGDMIKE