Collapse would be a reboot which is probably what is actually needed. That is as long as it takes out our oligarchs.

On 03/13/2016 12:22 PM, seekliberat...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I look forward to a Trump or Sanders Presidency. If Trump is elected, we will either see him fix all the problems he claims he will be able to fix, or we will watch him fail and embarrass himself and destroy our nation.

If Sanders is elected, he will make sure all lower working class people are paid higher working class wages and take money away from big businesses, or he will fail and the economic system as we know it will collapse.

Either way, we will either experience utopia or collapse, both of which are good as long as you're not scared of the latter.

seekliberation