PowderCity.com
 PureBulk.com
 Herbstoreusa.com
 Bulksupplements.com
 I've only had experience with the first, thus far.  Super efficient, fast, and
cheap while not sacrificing high quality.  Received my L-Theanine (a rare amino
acid found in green tea) in a few days, shipped from PA.
 A typical cup of store bought green tea has only about 10 mg of L-Theanine,
while supplement caps come in 100 and 200 mg sizes.  Also available - combined
with caffeine. (where you get the both of both effects: the energy buzz from
the caffeine and the restful (but not drowsy) effect of the L-Theanine.
 This makes me wonder what kind of effect dope addicts might have if they took
heroin along with their cocaine.  I'll pass on that and stick with the
L-Theanine.