Over here in the East Bay it's a naked man and BART:
http://claycord.com/2016/04/19/naked-man-taken-into-custody-after-running-on-bart-tracks/

On 04/19/2016 11:27 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
This could be fun!

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:24 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Naked Woman at the BART Station

That's a good thing, indeed. I'm watching for omens or signs when the Big One will come. In my house, I have an indoor tree that keeps shedding its leaves overnight. Also, in the morning, I can see the branches filled with beads of dew. I'll keep watching this one and find out what happens next.

Well, at least there wasn't an earthquake today (so far) in SF.

    On 04/18/2016 05:18 PM, jr_esq@... <mailto:jr_esq@...>