It doesn't have to be that extreme. :-D It's just a principle one can follow and not difficult at all.

On 04/21/2016 08:27 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I heard a local vaidya speak about kayakalpa. Doesn';t sound like many people would want to go through with it.It sounded very unpleasant. very strict regulated diet, in a hot, humid environment, no air circulating. Your teeth, hair and nails fall out and grow back. It sounded like your environment had to replicate a womb and took months to complete. Any interruption could screw things up. Probably better to just take a completely new body.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:47 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: How to Become a God

Kaya kalpa is basically alternating reduction and tonification therapies. I visited a kaya kalpa center in Cochin, India. They were heavy into Indian martial arts. The guys looked in their 40s but maybe they were 400 years old. :-D

One of their most accomplished students was a woman from Eugene, Oregon.