He is sort of like the TM Pope. yeah, Maharishi paid him his weight in gold in
1998 and it was "only" worth $288/oz. then. He has some money if he held onto
it. ...I wonder if he bulked up before the weigh in? "Yeah, three large combo
pizzas, double cheese...ok, bread-sticks too...do you guys still sell those
cinnamon buns??...". If it was me I'd have walked in still munching a sub,
heavy flack vest under my shirt, fishing weights in my crotch, pockets full of
marbles, a sandbag down the back of my pants, barely able to mount the scale...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

http://m.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/business/real-estate/palm-beacher-pays-43m-for-lot-a-half-mile-from-hom/nqDbj/

http://m.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/business/real-estate/palm-beacher-pays-43m-for-lot-a-half-mile-from-hom/nqDbj/

 I just read this. Isn't Tony Nader one of the Rajas? Or is he just a
scientist/doctor? Not having been a follower of what goes on in the TM Movement
since 1985 I presume this is news - the fact that he has some bucks? If you're
a Raja don't you have had to have donated a wheelbarrow full of money or
something? If that is the case, the amount is $1m (?) then it comes as no
surprise that someone has a lot more than that in their bank account. Only an
idiot would donate $1m and not have at least $10m in the bank, minimum.

  • [FairfieldLife] Tony N... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] R... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLif... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfiel... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]