--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> snip
> >
> > Maharishi has evolved into pure paradox,
> > transcending my intellect,
> > and leaving me as the innocent witness to his
> > actions. Like a master-
> >  disciple relationship only in the transcendent;
> > ONLY in the
> > transcendent. Pure Paradox.
>
> Absolutely. You got it! Nothing of value on the
> surface at all. It's all sentimentality and ego up
> there, but deep in the heart is that pulse of Brahman
> that just PULLS you into it and flattens all the
> bullshit of the personality. Pure Shiva whirling in
> absolute stillness destroying all boundaries. Ha!!!!

Yeah!

> Tomorrow night meditate under the full moon for a few
> hours

For a few *hours*?? No can do my friend- full moons already exert a
very powerful influence on me, very much like flooring the
accelerator, so just a glance will be enough. Often times when the
moon is full, the world begins to turn absolutely transparent, and
unless exhausted, sleep eludes me.

and watch that cosmic dance unfold in your
> awareness.

> > Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you?
> > Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM