Yep, it is.  There could be an upset but it's a long shot given the D's rule of
proportional allocation. Clinton has been hitting most of her target numbers
for delegates.  But, wouldn't it be fun if both the Republicans and Democrats
actually had contested conventions? I'm all for it.

 Bernie is predicted to win California and that's a lot of delegates.

 On 05/11/2016 08:27 PM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]