 Here's the new peace palace being constructed in the vastu village of
Rendlesham on the east coast. I've been inside, very impressive building.
Should be popular when its all done.

 Peace Palace Construction Update March - April 2016 https://vimeo.com/163522934

 https://vimeo.com/163522934

 Peace Palace Construction Update March - April 2016
https://vimeo.com/163522934 This is "Peace Palace Construction Update March -
April 2016" by on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who
love them.

 View on vimeo.com https://vimeo.com/163522934
 Preview by Yahoo

 Cute video, has that British slant to it; it would have been much different if
made in the USA. I'm still not a huge fan of that architecture and,
unfortunately, Vastu has ruined my like for white picket fences - I had no idea
they were required around Vastu structures. My final problem is with the term
"Peace Palace", that's right up there with a few other pet peeve sayings like
'fur baby', 'baby bump' and 'pet peeve'.