The Patriot Act was intended to replace the US Constitution and is similar to the "Enabling Act of 1933" that Hitler enacted. They've just been phasing Fascism in over the last few years. The "superficials" will probably scoff but sit back and think a bit. A lot of Americans don't recognize their country anymore. And remember that many "new agers" don't read or watch the news because "it will stress them out."

On 05/19/2016 10:36 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I'd say we're already there.. pretty much. Merriam Webster defines Fascism as a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people in which the people are not allowed to disagree with the government. Our *dictator*, who frequently rules by executive order, controls the public with public funds and by political correctness. If one doesn't go along with his ideas, they must be labeled as gun toting,racist, misogynist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, religious fanatics who probably should be on meds. They are denounced in the media, their speech stifled on campus', while teachers and professors indoctrinate their children the way they want them to be.

*From:* feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:56 AM*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] best article I have read on Trump

Also, watch the video of him reading the poem about the snake. He is a pretty good reader, actually, full of passion and power, but it's a scary message nonetheless.

This is how fascism comes to America <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-how-fascism-comes-to-america/2016/05/17/c4e32c58-1c47-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b>

image <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-how-fascism-comes-to-america/2016/05/17/c4e32c58-1c47-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b>

This is how fascism comes to America <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-how-fascism-comes-to-america/2016/05/17/c4e32c58-1c47-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b> Instead of an expression of liberty, the Trump phenomenon is a threat to it.

View on www.washingtonpost... <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-is-how-fascism-comes-to-america/2016/05/17/c4e32c58-1c47-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b>

Preview by Yahoo