--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, we suddenly jumped from 1000 members to 1032.  I wonder if
> we're being "monitored".  I certainly hope so.  We've had a good two
> weeks of postings.
>
> lurk

People who were able to lurk before without joining now have to join
to read messages because of this group's being put in Yahoo's "adult"
section, that's probably why the jump in numbers.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM