These are a cultivated people. This sounds a lot like what occurs in Fairfield,
Iowa too.

We lead normal life but try very hard to maintain our spiritual learning and
sharing as part of our regular life. The challenge is in finding the right
balance between leading a worldly life while not losing sight of our spiritual
goals and enlightenment. We have found that North America truly offers us a
chance to do this and maintain a healthy balance between work life, social life
and a spiritual life. We often wonder whether we would have been able to
achieve this in the present modern India.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifux...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Featuring: GRD Iyers and famiily, now living in Canada.

 GRD IYERS http://grdiyers.weebly.com/about-grd-iyers.html

 http://grdiyers.weebly.com/about-grd-iyers.html

 GRD IYERS http://grdiyers.weebly.com/about-grd-iyers.html As you can see from
the pictures above, we do have a life apart from our commitments to spiritual
pursuits ! We lead normal life but try very hard to mai...

 View on grdiyers.weebly.com http://grdiyers.weebly.com/about-grd-iyers.html
 Preview by Yahoo